Friday, February 13, 2009

Traffic Woes

I’m rather perplexed to see that traffic has been worst day by day. If before I could like reach my office within 40 minutes, but for the past two weeks it takes 1 hour or more.

This has become an intense debate in the pantry for our regular breakfast together. Some give a reason of lower oil consumption thus increase of motorist in the road. It does make sense. If there is a choice, I would prefer to use a public transportation, but only if this public transportation is within walking distance to my office.

As I live in Kajang, the only public transportation available is the commuter. I had a lost love with the commuter; it has been a horror and traumatizes experience ever. I wish the coming PM would really consider upgrading public transportation big time!

No comments: