Friday, February 13, 2009

Spa Experience

Sarah just YMing me a few minutes ago asking whether I want to join her for a spa. Em, that would be great but doing spa is not my first priority nowadays. My life now resolves around books and endless assignment.

We love to go to spa together before. It was a wholesome experience. The feeling of your body being splash with aromatherapy oil brings you to an endless bliss. So far, the best spa I’ve been to is definitely in Jakarta. Not only because I’ve only paid 50 bucks for three hours Balinese whole body massage, by the masseuse works wonder with my limbs. They’re so professional to that extent offering to scrub my body while I’m naked in the shower. This is true!

Malaysians are still prudent even among the girls. I experienced a shock in my life when encountering bare breasted ladies in the sauna room. I think our group, the only Malaysians who kept our towel intact. Spas in Malaysia charge us ridiculously. I heard that Sembunyi Spa in JW Marriot Putrajaya can reach RM 600 per session. It’s true, a friend of mine has been there, well, she could afford it. With that price, I can pay half of my monthly car loan. Oh, how much I miss going over to spa but I promised myself to a grand spa boutique the moment I graduated.

No comments: