Friday, February 6, 2009

Melaka trip with my Girls

"places to visit?"

Tomorrow would be a great day as my besties and I plan to go to Melaka. We are kind of happy to get far from KL, am getting tired of endless sight of traffic jam. Initially we plan to stay overnight. I’ve been planned for days to get the approval from my mom. My mom is known to be very strict and such a non-nonsense type of parent. I’ve came out with several excuses for my mom to let me go and unwind with the rest of the girls but the girls has decided to have a day trip instead. Thank God.

I hate to lie to my mom as my mom has the power to spot it rightly. And it saves me greatly from begging and pleading non stop scenario.

Well, Nelly has just YM-ing me telling that the girls would like to bunk in her apartment tonight and asking me whether I would like to join in, it sounds great, it has been awhile since we lepaking in one bed together like old times in Sumayyah.

Melaka, wait for us to rock you down! We’re going to have a great time!

No comments: